Job Title: Unified Sustainability Manager
Reports to: Chief Development Officer
FLSA Status: Full-time Exempt
Date Revised: August 2019
This position will assist developing and implementing best practices to create and maintain sustainability of all Unified programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist with the development of fundraising systems to support Unified Champion Schools programming;
· Develop and maintain relationships to promote financial stability in Unified Champion Schools;
· Assist staff in the collection and accounting of all donations;
· Establish fulfillment protocols relating to Unified Champion Schools sponsorships;
· Work with staff, schools and Special Olympics Texas leadership to implement campaigns designed to promote Unified Champion Schools sustainability;
· Communication of organizational goals to regional team which must include, but are not limited to, best practices, innovation, retention and recruitment.
Passion for Special Olympics Texas
Screening: Must pass Criminal and National Sex Offender Registry background screening (Required for all staff)
Education: College degree or equitable experience in non-profit development;
Experience: Experience in development and fundraising, relationship building, previous experience with Special Olympics and/or school programming a plus.
Knowledge: Microsoft Office, G suite, NetSuite
Skills: Strong organizational skill with the ability to manage multiple projects; effective time management, verbal and written skills, public speaking and customer service;
Work Schedule: Full time 40+ hours per week; This position’s work schedule will be determined by the demands of the position and may include evenings and weekends. Flexible time is available with prior approval of supervisor.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for extended periods of time; occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 20lbs, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; frequently required to stand, reach with hands and arms through full range of motion.
Transportation: Must have own reliable transportation with good driving history, valid Texas driver’s license and current insurance.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.