Interested in Coaching Track, Field, Basketball, Soccer, Cycling, or Tennis
To become a Special Olympics Texas Coach the registration process for all coach’s trainings will be to register all year or up until the morning of the training, by simply showing up.
You will find a link to the GivePulse registration web page for Spring/Summer Sports Training
Once inside this new website you will be able to register for the coaches training, simply click and register.
Prior to attending the coaching training school a new volunteer coach must complete the following steps:
- Completing a Volunteer, A Form – must complete every three years.
- Completing the Criminal Background Check (CBC) there is a cost for this CBC must complete every four years
- Completing the General Orientation once in a volunteer lifespan
- Completing the Protective Behaviors Training must complete every three years
- Completing the Concussion Training must complete every three years
- You may find all of these links by Clicking Here
If for some reason we have inclement weather or any change in the coaches training, we will be able to email or send a text message to each volunteer an update immediately giving you the information needed for that day. Please
check your email or phone the day before the training for any changes or updates.
Please click the link below and start your journey as part of the movement of change and acceptance at the Spring/Summer Sports Coaches Training Expo
CLICK HERE To Register