El Paso Bowlers, get ready to hit the lanes!
SOTX Greater El Paso Area and Oasis Lanes will be hosting our Area Bowling Competition November 5, 2022 beginning at 9:00am!
PLEASE NOTE: Athletes Medical Forms are due at least eight weeks prior to competition and Registration Forms are due at least five week prior. You can find a few helpful links below:
Athlete Medical Form
- Athletes must submit ALL six pages. Athletes are responsible for completing pages one through four (1-4), a physician completes page five(5) and page six(6) only needs to be completed if they must be seen by a second doctor. If they are good to go and do not need to see a second doctor, they only fill in their name at the top of page six(6). All Athlete Medical Forms must be sent to me, Jessica Gonzalez - Program Director, for review at email@example.com, then I will submit to our Data Team.
Communicable Disease Waiver
- ALL participants must submit an electronic Communicable Disease Waiver
Become A Coach
- Please complete all steps. Step seven would be your sport specific certification
Sport Specific Coach Training
(SOTX Information Guide) - Click on Bowling to view more information such as registration forms, rules and link to sport specific certifications
- Please go to "File" and "Make a Copy" before filling out. After it is complete, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Volunteers are a lifeline of Special Olympic programs. If you are interested in volunteering, please reach out to Jessica Gonzalez, Program Director, at email@example.com or call 915-401-2121 for more information.
Class A Volunteer
Option 1: Become a Class A Volunteer (includes Games Management Team volunteer)
These volunteers have positions of responsibility that can include a longer-term commitment and must receive certification. Class A volunteers are usually already connected to a specific team or delegation.
Volunteers must complete all forms on the next page in order to receive Certification. The following are examples of Class A Volunteers where certification is needed:
- Games Management Team (formerly Key Volunteer)
- Unified Sports® Partner
Option 2: Class B Volunteer (also known as 'day of' volunteer)