Let's meet at the hardwood and end the SOTX RGV Area Basketball Season, with a big HOORAY!! We have set-up our second largest competition, for the spring, as a two-day event, separating the Team Competition and the Individual Skills Competition. The RGV Area has set forth to keep one of our very own Competition Directors memory throughout the entire year, through naming competition(s) after our beloved, who just a year ago, was called to eternal rest. So, in memory of him, we celebrate him by this competition, Castilo Hoops, scheduled for Friday, February 26, 2021 and Saturday, February 27, 2021, and location is on a TBD status. Stay tuned.
Friday, February 26, 2021 >>> Team Competition
Saturday, February 27, 2021 >>> Individual Skills Competition
- All delegations who will be competing in the 3-v-3; 5-aside (Traditional or Unified)
- Check-in will be set for 5:30 PM
- Opening Ceremonies to begin at 5:45 PM
- Games will begin at 6:00 PM
- Any delegations for the skills from ages five through our adults
- Check-in is set for 8:30 AM, with HOD Meeting at 8:45 AM
- Opening Ceremonies to begin at 9:00 AM
Volunteer opportunities will become available for the two-day event, which the SOTX RGV Staff welcomes any and all individuals who would like an experience of their lifetime. All individuals interested, please be advised that there is no need to have any Basketball experience necessary, onsite training will be available on each day, but we do recommend athletic attire, to your footwear. NO STREET SHOES.
For questions regarding this competition, please contact the Rio Grande Valley Area Staff Office at (956) 379-7721 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org