The Houston Area Spring Games
a competition which includes: Tennis Skills, Track, Field (Athletics) and Soccer will be held on Saturday, April 27, 2019
at Robert E. Lee High School
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. Opening Ceremonies begins at 9:00 a.m. Competition beings at 10:00 a.m. and concludes by 5:00 p.m.
Team/Athlete Entries Deadline: Track - March 19, 2019
Soccer - April 02,2019
Any athlete who does not have an active medical prior to competition entry deadline, will be scratched from the competition. No exemptions will be made. This will include any athlete whose medical expires prior to Area, Regional or Chapter (State) competition.
We strongly encourage you to use the online athlete and delegation entry forms by clicking here
Please note: You MUST download the forms to your computer to complete, and email them to the area office to the attention of email@example.com
Interested in VOLUNTEERING?
Volunteer Registration Click Here .
- If you are a medical certified individual and would like to volutneer on our medial team, CLICK HERE to register to volunteer
- If you need to cancel the volunteer position, simply use the link on eventbrite and we will be able to remove the name(s) from the event.
- This website has all the information you will need to volunteer: map, shift times, what to expect, etc. Once you “purchase” your ticket to volunteer you will be sent a confirmation email, the day prior to the event you will be sent a reminder email that you signed up to volunteer.
- In the event, that we have inclement weather, we will email or send a text message to update all volunteers immediately.
- All volunteers must present a valid ID.
- Special Olympics Texas honors employee matching grant donations. If your company offers employee volunteer matching grant opportunities, please bring the necessary paperwork or email them to our office after you volunteer so that we can sign and process for you. Many companies now offer this type of program and Special Olympics Texas would love to benefit from both your time and donations. If you have any questions, please contact the Houston Office at 713-290-0049 for additional information.
If you have any questions regarding volunteering you may send an email to, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having you as part of our event.
Please click the link above and start your journey as part of the movement of change and acceptance while participating as a volunteer at the 2019 Spring Games
- Tennis Skills, Track, Field (Athletics) and Soccer Competitions.
We also would like to encourage you to like our Facebook page: Special Olympics Texas – Greater Houston Area, here you can also keep up with activities, events and happenings in and around the Greater Houston Area
Please like us on our Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/specialolympicstx/SOTX5