"You want to find JOY in your life? Overcome your fears by RAPPELLING over the side of a sky scraper and you’ll be helping the fearless heroes at Special Olympics!
You won’t be able to stop smiling I promise! "
- Dana Tyson Sunny 99.1
Watch this video to see what it's like to Go Over the Edge.
Special Olympics Texas is offering an unforgettable event that stands high above the rest. Over the Edge is geared toward the fearless or those looking to overcome their fears. Go Over the Edge in Dallas or Houston to raise funds (and your heart rate) to support more than 53,446 athletes. Individual participants who raise a minimum of $1,200 will have the unforgettable experience of rappelling down a high-rise building. Creating competition is a fun way to enhance your work community, so get your co-workers together and send your boss Over the Edge for Special Olympics Texas!
Register today, rappel spots are limited!
November 6-7, 2015
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Bank Tower at Oak Cliff
November 13-14, 2015
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Embassy Suites Houston - Downtown
How to Participate
- No prior rappelling experience is required.
- Participants must be 18 or over and weigh between 110-300 lbs.
- SWAT officers and Over the Edge rope experts will train and assist you with your rappel.
- A personal fundraising web page will be provided to you or your company where friends and family can securely donate to your rappel. Funds raised will be used to provide year-round sports training and competition for Special Olympics Texas athletes in your area.
Recognition For Your Support
- $2,200+ Dual-City Rappeller - Everything below plus one night stay in the city of your choice
- $1,800+ Superhero Rappeller - Everything below plus Go Pro video footage
- $1,500+ Elite Rappeller - Everything below plus plus commemorative jacket
- $1,200+ Champion Rappeller - 2 invitations to the V.I.P. Reception (day before the event), OTE commemorative long sleeve T-shirt, duffel bag and photo of your rappel available for download after the event.
Become a Sponsor
A sponsorship provides exposure, volunteer opportunities and rappelling spots that offer a unique and unforgettable team-building experience!
Sponsor Over the Edge
Thank you to our Statewide Presenting Sponsors!
Dallas - 214.943.9981
Houston - 713.290.0049