October 12, 2014
It's the ultimate tug of war challenge... and a GREAT team-building event! Gather a team of 10 and join in the El Paso Fire Truck Pull Challenge. Your team will play "tug of war" with a 55,000-lb fire truck on October 12, 2014. The teams with the Fastest Team Pull and Most Money Raised will be named the 2014 Fire Truck Pull Challenge Champions!
Registration fee is $250 per team of 10 or $25 per person.
2014 El Paso Fire Truck Pull REMATCH
- October 12, 2014
- Firefighters Academy - Ascarate Park
- 6800 Delta
- El Paso, TX 79905
Schedule of Events
- 8:00 a.m. - Registration
- 9:00 a.m. - First Pull
Awards to follow
- Fastest Team Pull
- Most Money Raised
- Teams MUST consist of exactly 10 people; teams will not be allowed to pull with fewer than 10. If you have fewer than 10 on your team, please let us know prior to your pull time and “fill-ins” can be found.
- Teams must have at least one female participant.
- In order to qualify as an Emergency Services team, a team must have at least six first responders.
- Each team captain will receive a packet with their team’s on-site registration time, parking information, required waiver forms, and other important information. Please choose a team captain who can deliver this information to the entire team.
- $750 Chief Sponsor
- $500 Captain Sponsor
- $300 Lieutenant Sponsor
Thank You to our Area Partners: