Registration and Entry Fee Policy
Special Olympics Texas provides local, area and regional competitions at no cost to teams. However, according to Special Olympics policy, Special Olympics teams may be assessed for part or all of the on-site costs for events. Special Olympics Texas assesses each team in the form of a per person entry fee if they participate in the Chapter competitions, to partially offset the costs associated with these events. All athletes and Unified Sports® partners must pay a $30 registration fee to participate in the Chapter competitions. In these instances, it is the responsibility of the local team, under the leadership of the head of delegation, to ensure that sufficient funds are available to support the needs of the team by having funds budgeted as a part of a sponsoring agency or school budget, or through fund raising events and solicitation in the community directed at the general public, civic organizations, agencies and local businesses. While it is acceptable to involve parents and guardians in fund raising events and activities, they should not be asked to directly provide any fee unless they offer to do so freely and willingly.
If full payment is not included with the entry forms, one of the following steps must be taken:
- A Scratches Deadline has been established for each Chapter Games. Scratches of Athletes and/or Unified Partners will incur a $15.00 administration fee per participant that scratches if submitted after the Scratches Deadline. Scratches Deadlines can be found on each Chapter Games Entries Processing Schedule. The Entries Processing Schedule is listed at www.sotx.org/competitions on each Chapter Games competition page. Scratches must be submitted by the scratch deadline to the Director of Games Management in order to avoid the administration fee.
- Public or private schools, state institutions or other agencies whose accounting procedures require the use of an invoice must contact the SOTX Director of Accounts.
- Full payment of program service fees must be received during games registration onsite at chapter games, or arrangements with the SOTX Finance Department must be made.
Special Olympics Texas will consider each request for payment extension individually.
According to Special Olympics policy, it is the responsibility of the chapter and area levels of Special Olympics to assist teams in raising funds to meet such assessments. Technical assistance and ideas are available from any member of the development staff.
Please contact your program/area director first for additional information and assistance. Most of your needs will be quickly addressed by the program/area director. This includes deadlines for chapter games entries.
The area and chapter levels of Special Olympics Texas will attempt to keep costs to a minimum and to successfully implement chapter fund raising projects that will provide increased services at lower costs. Also, the area and chapter levels of Special Olympics Texas will attempt to assist and advise you so that you will be able to meet your local organization (team) needs. However, please keep in mind that a major responsibility of a head of delegation is to develop and implement a budget and financial plan for the local organization (team).
Torch Run scholarships are available to help off-set the cost of attending chapter games.
High Participation Sports and Events
- 50m Run
- 100m Run
- Softball Throw
- Running Long Jump
- Standing Long Jump
Low Participation Sports
- Any sport not listed above
- Any Race 200m or longer
- High Jump
Chapter Games Entry Process
IMPORTANT NOTE: Social Security numbers ARE NOT REQUIRED ON ANY DELEGATION OR ATHLETE ENTRY FORMS.
The head coach/head of delegation for each team/individual is responsible for submitting entry forms which meet the following criteria:
- Use new entry forms from the SOTX website.
- All forms correctly and completely filled out and legible.
- Three copies of the entry forms must be used for all chapter events. Use the athlete entryforms found on the website and have a date at the bottom. Please make sure your forms are dated 2014 or later. A chapter-generated form will be mailed out a minimumof three weeks prior to the chapter entry deadline to the HoD of every delegation thatattended last year's event.
If your delegation did not attend a specific chapter games last year, but plans to attend this year, contact the Director of Volunteer Services (email@example.com) to get your chapter-generated Delegation Entry Form. The most current Delegation Personnel Entry Form has the season noted at top of page: 2017 Winter, 2017 Spring/Summer or 2017 Fall.
- For entries at any level, Unified Partners (regardless of age) must be included on the Delegation Personnel Form and Athlete Entry Form.
- All entry forms should be submitted to the area office on or before the area offices established deadline. Entries submitted directly to the chapter office will not be accepted. Forms will be accepted after the deadline date if they bear an official U.S. postmark dated seven days prior to the deadline. If the head coach is experiencing difficulties in meeting the deadline, he or she is encouraged to call their area office and speak to the area director for assistance. No delegation may enter after the posted chapter entry deadline.
- No athlete will be added to a delegation that were not listed on the original entries submitted. Check the data entry schedule posted on the website for that date.
Appropriate chapter office personnel may make the following adjustments when processing the forms:
- Whenever an entry score is not indicated on an entry form, the participant may be placed in the highest ability division for his or her age and gender divisions.
- Whenever more than the allowed number of events are entered, the participant may be placed in the first event(s) indicated up to the maximum allowable.
- If all criteria for the chapter games entry has been met, the head of delegation will be notified via email when corrections reports are available for review online. The head of delegation should thoroughly review the information for accuracy and fax or email corrections to the chapter office by the corrections deadline. Even if no corrections are needed, indication of the review of the corrections reports is appreciated. If a processing error is made by the chapter office it will be corrected, if the chapter office is contacted within established timelines.
An official notice of nonacceptance will be sent to those coaches who:
- Did not meet the deadline date.
- Did not correctly complete the appropriate entry form(s).
It is the responsibility of the head coach/head of delegation to ensure that all concerned parties – athletes, parents, coaches, supervisors, volunteers, etc. – are notified immediately if an individual or team has been declared ineligible for competition.
Program/area director, meet directors or any other members of Special Olympics Texas, other than chapter office personnel, are not authorized to declare individuals or teams eligible for chapter competition. Program/area director and meet directors may assist coaches and volunteers in completing entry forms and checking the forms for completeness and accuracy.
Athlete to Volunteer Ratio
The official ratio for Special Olympics Texas is four athletes to one adult, and for the purpose of supervision all minor Unified Sports® partners (17 years old or younger) are included in the athlete side of the count. For overnight trips, the SOTX ratio of four athletes to one adult is required by gender as well, and any minor Unified Sports® partners need to be counted with the athletes. For example, if a delegation has six male athletes, three male minor Unified Sports® partners, and five female athletes, five chaperones are needed – three male chaperones and two female chaperones. Please contact your area office with questions about the ratio requirement.
Delegation Ratio At-A-Glance
Remember to calculate along gender lines for all overnight trips.
|0 - 4||1||61 - 64||16||121 - 124||31||181 - 184||46|
|5 - 8||2||65 - 68||17||125 - 128||32||185 - 188||47|
|9 - 12||3||69 - 72||18||129 - 132||33||189 - 192||48|
|13 - 16||4||73 - 76||19||133 - 136||34||192 - 196||49|
|17 - 20||5||77 - 80||20||137 - 140||35||197 - 200||50|
|21 - 24||6||81 - 84||21||141 - 144||36||201 - 204||51|
|25 - 28||7||85 - 88||22||145 - 148||37||205 - 208||52|
|29 - 32||8||89 - 92||23||149 - 152||38||209 - 212||53|
|33 - 36||9||93 - 96||24||153 - 156||39||213 - 216||54|
|27 - 40||10||97 - 100||25||157 - 160||40||217 - 220||55|
|41 - 44||11||101 - 104||26||161 - 164||41||221 - 224||56|
|45 - 48||12||105 - 108||27||165 - 168||42||225 - 228||57|
|49 - 52||13||109 - 112||28||169 - 172||43||229 - 232||58|
|53 - 56||14||113 - 116||29||173 - 176||44||233 - 236||59|
|57 - 60||15||117 - 120||30||177 - 180||45||239 - 240||60|
Athletes = SO Athletes and Minor Unified Partners
Personnel = All Adult Coaches, Chaperones, Bus Drivers, plus any Adult Unified Partners acting as Chaperones
Last-Minute Volunteer Substitutions
SOTX understands that situations come up that necessitate the use of substitute chaperones at events, which is why we really encourage you to have every person who might help out with your delegation at any point to go through the full registration process to become a registered volunteer by completing the four registration steps: submit a completed Class A Volunteer Application, attend General Orientation and Protective Behaviors, and pass a criminal background check.
In case of last minute delegation volunteer substitutions during event registration, the head of delegation must accompany the substitution volunteer to the volunteer table to verify their Class A Volunteer status with the Director of Volunteers. Please note that any substitute who has not completed all four steps of registration must be teamed up with a registered Class A volunteer until he/she receives confirmation that their volunteer status is complete.
Any discovery by SOTX that the HoD had people acting as delegation volunteers without being completely registered will have serious consequences to that HoD, as well as to the delegation itself. Consequences could range from the delegation being prohibited from competing in the next event, to the loss of HoD’s certifications.
Dispensing of Medication
The Permission to Give Medication Form and Medication Log was developed for delegations to use who do not currently have a medication dispensing policy in place. It is NOT required that each delegation use these forms. Please note that prescription medication cannot be administered by volunteer medical personnel at area or chapter competitions.
|15m Unassisted Swim||AQ15US|
|15m Flotation Race||AQ15FL|
|25m Flotation Race||AQ25FL|
|4x25m Freestyle Relay||AQ4X25MF|
|4x50m Freestyle Relay||AQ4X50MF|
|100m Individual Medley||AQ100IM|
|4x25m Medley Relay||AQ4X25MR|
|4x50m Medley Relay||AQ4X50MR|
|1m Springboard Dive (Level 1, 2, 3)||AQ1MSD|
|4x25m Medley Unified Sports® Relay||AQ4X25UR|
|4x50m Medley Unified Sports® Relay||AQ4X50UR|
|4x25m Unified Sports® Relay||AQ4X25UF|
|4x50m Freestyle Unified Sports® Relay||AQ4X50UF|
Athletics – Track Events
|10m Assisted Walk||AT10AW|
|25m Assisted Race||AT25AR|
|50m Assisted Race||AT50AR|
|400m Race Walk||AT400W|
|10m Wheelchair Race||AT10WH|
|25m Wheelchair Race||AT25WH|
|100m Wheelchair Race||AT100WH|
|30m Wheelchair Slalom||AT30WS|
|50m Motorized Wheelchair Slalom||AT50MS|
|4x25m Wheelchair Shuttle Relay||AT1WSR|
|25m Motorized Wheelchair Obstacle Course||ATWHOB|
|Unified Sports® 4x100m Relay||AT4X100U|
|Unified Sports® 4x400m Relay||AT4X400U|
Athletics – Field Events
|Tennis Ball Throw||ATTBTD|
|Running Long Jump||ATLNJP|
|At Wheelchair Shot Put Men - 1.81 kg||ATWSP1M|
|At Wheelchair Shot Put Women - 1.36 kg||ATSP1W|
|Shot Put - Men (8 - 11) 3kg||ATSP2M|
|Shot Put - Men 4kg||ATSP4M|
|Shot Put - Women (8-11) 2kg||ATSP1W|
|Shot Put - Women 3kg||ATSP2W|
|Standing Long Jump||ATSTLJ|
|Mini-Javelin (formerly TurboJav) - Men (8-15) & Women 300g||ATWJA3|
|Mini-Javelin (formerly TurboJav) - Men (16+) 400g||ATMJA4|
|Unified Sports® Pentathlon||ATUNPT|
|BB Individual Skills 8-foot Goal||BBINSC8|
|BB Individual Skills 10-foot Goal||BBINSC|
|BB Team Competition||BBTEAM|
|BB Team Skills 8-foot Goal||BBTMSK8|
|BB Team Skills 10-foot Goal||BBTMSK|
|BB Unified Sports® Team||BBTEAMU|
|BB Half-Court 3-on-3, 8-foot Goal||BBHALF8|
|BB Half-Court 3-on-3, 10-foot Goal||BBHALF|
|BB Speed Dribble||BBSPDR|
|BC Unified Sports® Doubles||BCDBLEU|
|BC Unified Sports® Team||BCTEAMU|
|BC Ramp (Half-Court) Singles||BCRAMP|
|BC Half-Court Singles||BCHALF|
|BC Half-Court Doubles||BCHALFD|
|BC Unified Sports (Half-Court) Doubles||BCHALFU|
|BO Frame Bowl||BOFRAM|
|BO Mixed Doubles||BOMXDB|
|BO Unassisted Ramp Bowling||BOSINR|
|BO Assisted Ramp Bowling||BOSASR|
|BO Unified Sports® Team||BOTEAMU|
|BO Unified Sports® Doubles||BODBLEU|
|1km Time Trial||CY1KTT|
|1km Modified Bicycle Time Trial||CY1KMT|
|5km Modified Bicycle Time Trial||CY5KMT|
|5km Time Trial||CY5KTT|
|10km Road Race||CY10KRR|
|10km Time Trial||CY10KTT|
|25km Road Race||CY25KRR|
|500m Bicycle Modified Time Trial||CY5CMT|
|500m Bicycle Time Trial||CY500MTT|
|15km Road Race||CY15KRR|
|5km Unified Sports® Time Trial||CY5KTTU|
|10km Unified Sports® Time Trial||CY10KTTU|
(Make sure to list the level on your entry form.)
|Dressage (C-I, B-I, B-IP, A, AP)||EQDRES|
|Prix Caprilli (A, AP)||EQPRCA|
|English Equitation (C-SP, C-S, C-I, B-S, B-SP, B-I, B-IP, AP, A)||EQENEQ|
|Western Equitation(C-SP, C-S, C-I, B-S, B-SP, B-I, B-IP, AP, A)||EQWEEQ|
|Pole Bending (B-I, B-IP, AP, A)||EQPOBD|
|Barrel Racing (B-I, B-IP, AP, A)||EQBARC|
|Western Riding (C-I, B-I, B-IP, AP, A)||EQWERI|
|Figure 8 Stake Race (B-I, B-IP, AP, A)||EQSTRC|
|Working Trails (C-SP, C-S, C-I, B-S, B-SP, B-I, B-IP, AP, A||EQWOTR|
|Drill Team 2|
|Drill Team 4|
|FS Ice Dancing (Level 1, 2, 3)||FSDANC|
|FS Pair Skating (Level 1, 2)||FSPAIR|
|FS Singles Competition (Level 1, 2, 3, 4)||FSSING|
|FS Individual Skills (1-11)||FSSKIL|
|FS Badge Skills (1-12)||FSBDGE|
|FS Unified Ice Dancing (Level 1, 2, 3)||FSDANCU|
|FS Unified Pair Skating (Level 1, 2)||FSPAIRU|
|FF Individual Skills||FFINSC|
|FF Traditional Team||FFTEAM|
|FF Unified Sports® Team||FFTMUN|
Gymnastics – Artistic
|Vault (Level A)||GYAVAU|
|Wide Beam Walk (Level A, B)||GYAWBM|
|Tumbling (Level A, B)||GYATUM|
|Floor Exercise (Level A, B)||GYAFLX|
|Single Bar (Level A)||GYABAR|
|All-Round (Level A, B||GYAALL|
|Men’s Floor Exercise (Level A, 1, 2, 3)||GYMFLX|
|Men’s Horizontal Bar (Level 1, 2, 3)||GYMHBR|
|Men’s Parallel (Level 1, 2, 3)||GYMPAR|
|Men’s Pommel Horse (Level 1, 2, 3)||GYMPOH|
|Men’s Rings (Level 1, 2, 3)||GYMRNG|
|Men’s Vaulting (Level A, 1, 2, 3)||GYMVAU|
|Men’s All-Round (Level A, 1, 2, 3)||GYMALL|
|Women’s Balance Beam (Level 1, 2, 3)||GYWBBM|
|Women’s Floor Exercise (Level A, 1, 2, 3)||GYWFLX|
|Women’s Uneven Bars (Level 1, 2, 3||GYWUNB|
|Women’s Vaulting (Level 1, 2, 3)||GYWVAU|
|Women’s All-Round (Level A, 1, 2, 3||GYWALL|
Gymnastics – Rhythmic
|Group Routine Ball||GYRBALG|
|Group Routine Hoop||GYGHOP|
|Group Routine Ribbon||GYGRIB|
|All-Round (Level A, B)||GYRALLA|
|All-Round (Level 1, 2, 3)||GYRALL|
|Ball (Level A, B)||GYRBALA|
|Ball (Level 1, 2, 3)||GYRBAL|
|Hoop (Level A, B)||GYRHOOA|
|Hoop (Level 1, 2, 3)||GYRHOO|
|Rope (Level A, B)||GYRROPA|
|Rope (Level 1)||GYRROP|
|Ribbon (Level A, B)||GYRRIBA|
|Ribbon (Level 1, 2, 3)||GYRRIB|
|GF Individual Skills (Level 1)||GFINSC|
|GF Alternate Shot Team Play (Level 2)||GFASTM|
|GF Unified Sports® Team Play (Level 3)||GFTEAMU|
|GF Individual Stroke Play 9-Holes (Level 4)||GFSING9|
|GF Individual Stroke Play 18-Holes (Level 5)||GFSING18|
|KY Singles Tourist 200m||KAT200M|
|KY Singles Tourist 500m||KAT500M|
|KY Doubles Tourist 200m||KADT200M|
|KY Doubles Tourist 500m||KADT500M|
|KY Unified Doubles Tourist 200m)||KAT200MU|
|KY Unified Doubles Tourist 500m||KAT500MU|
|Bench Press (Females)||PLBHPRF|
|Combination 2 (Bench, Deadlift)||PLCOM2|
|Combination 2 (Bench, Deadlift - Females)||PLCOMB2F|
|Combination 3 (Bench, Deadlift, Squat)||PLCOM3|
|Comb. 3 (Bench, DL, Squat - Females)||PLCOMBCF|
|Unified Sports® Bench||PLUNBR|
|Unified Sports® Deadlift||PLUNDL|
|Unified Sports® Squat||PLUNSQ|
|Unified Sports® Combination (Bench, Deadlift)||PLUNC2|
|Unified Sports® Combination (Bench, Deadlift, Squat)||PLUNC3|
|30m Carpet Race||RS30CR|
|30m Slalom Race||RS30SL|
|30m Straight Line Race||RS30SR|
|100m Race the Track||RS100M|
|300m Race the Track||RS300M|
|500m Race the Track||RS500M|
|1000m Race the Track||RS1000M|
|200m Two-Person Relay Race||RS2X100M|
|400m Four-Person Relay Race||RS4X100M|
|RS Freestyle Singles (Level 1, 2, 3, 4)||RSFREE|
|RS Unified Sports® Freestyle||RSUNFR|
|RS Unified Sports® Relay||RSUNRE|
|SA Unified Sports® (Level I, 2)||SAMONHU|
|SA Unified Sports® (Level 3, 4, 5)||SAMONH|
|SC Individual Skills||FBINSC|
|Unified Sports® 5-a-Side Soccer||FBFIVEU|
|SC 11-a-Side Team||FBTEAM|
|SC Unified Sports® 11-a-Side Team||FBTEAMU|
|Bat For Distance||SBBATD|
|SB Individual Skills||SBINSC|
|Slow-Pitch Team Competition||SBTEAM|
|Co-Ed Slow Pitch Team Competition||SBCOED|
|SB Unified Sports® Team||SBTEAMU|
|SP 50m race||SS050M|
|SP 100m race||SS100M|
|TT Individual Skills 2||TTINSC|
|TT Mixed Doubles||TTMXDB|
|TT Wheelchair Competition||TTWHCH|
|TT Unified Sports® Doubles||TTDBEU|
|TN Individual Skills (Level 1 Red)||TNINSC|
|TN Singles (Level 2 Red, Level 3 Orange, Level 4 Green, Level 5 Yellow)||TNSING|
|TN Doubles (Level 2 Red, Level 3 Orange, Level 4 Green, Level 5 Yellow)||TNDBLE|
|TN Unified Sports® Doubles (Level 2 Red, Level 3 Orange, Level 4 Green, Level 5 Yellow)||TNDBLEU|
|TR Individual (Level 2)||TRIIND|
|TR Relay (Level 2)||TRIREL|
|TR Unified Sports® Relay (Level 2)||TRIUNR|
|VB Individual Skills 1||VBINSC|
|VB Individual Skills 2||VBINS2|
|VB Team Competition||VBTEAM|
|VB Unified Sports® Team||VBTEAMU|
Competition Registration Checklist
- ____ Athlete Enrollment/Medical Release Form
- Complete athlete name
- Check age
- Check date of birth
- Day and evening phone numbers
- Head of delegation name
- Delegation code
- Parent/guardian name
- Parent/guardian address
- Parent/guardian phone numbers
- Emergency contact
- Completed medical history portion
Physician signature required on back:
If "yes" on 1-4 and 22
If "new problem" on 5-9
- Current prescription
- Signature and date
Parent/guardian/athlete signature: required for participation
May be in lieu of physician if none of the above criteria are met
- _____ Copy Athlete Enrollment/Medical Release Forms and submit with entries.
- _____ Complete Team Evaluation Questionnaire for team sports.
- _____ Complete sport specific forms, if necessary. (Equestrian Liability Team Rosters Release, Negative Coggins, Aquatics Liability Release, Tennis Rating Form, etc.).
- _____ Complete athlete entry forms.
- Delegation name
- Delegation ID
- Head coach name
- Head coach contact numbers
- Unified Sports® – Identify with "X" Unified Sports® partners only, not traditional athletes
- Number of athletes
- Number of teams
- NO SSN or ID Number required on Athlete Entry Forms
- Athlete name
- Athlete gender
- Athlete date of birth
- Event code
- TEAM ID: Link all teams, partners and relays with a Team ID (e.g., 01, 02)
- ____ Complete the chapter-generated Delegation Personnel Entry Form that you received from the Director of Volunteer Services.
- Registration Process
- A chapter-generated form will be mailed out a minimum of three weeks prior to the chapter Games entry deadline to the HoD of every delegation that attended last year's event. If your delegation did not attend a specific chapter Games last year, but plans to attend this year, contact the Director of Volunteer Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get your chapter-generated Delegation Entry Form.
- HoD will use the latest chapter-generated Delegation Personnel Entry Form for his/her specific delegation detailing who is currently eligible to attend as a delegation volunteer.
- HoD will complete as usual the following areas on the Delegation Personnel Entry Form: a) the delegation summary tables and b) the delegation information table.
- HoD will indicate every person who is attending an event by marking their official role code in the box to the left of the person's name - refer to the list in this section for complete list of official role codes.
- Make sure that all information is provided as needed.
- Make sure to list your delegation personnel by legal names rather than nicknames. For example, the chapter database would have John Woods, not Bubba Woods.
- ____ Count up the five following groups by gender: SO athletes, minor Unified partners, adult Unified partners (not chaperoning), adult Unified partners (also chaperoning), and all remaining adult personnel. See grid below for details.
Delegation Entry Form Instructions
Entries for chapter-level competitions must be on the latest chapter-generated Delegation Personnel Entry Form. The most current Delegation Personnel Entry Form has the season noted at the top of the page: 2017 Winter, 2017 Spring/Summer, or 2017 Fall.
For area-level competitions, please continue to use the blank Delegation Entry Form.
Make sure delegation information is filled in correctly. All reports will be mailed from that data.
|Delegation Name||(e.g., Kingsville)|
|Delegation ID||(e.g., KIN-02,02 is your area)|
|Head of delegation||(e.g., Sue Jones)|
|Address||(e.g., 111 Block Dr.)|
|City, State, ZIP||(e.g., Austin, TX 78753)|
|Day, night, cell phone numbers||(e.g., 512.586.9542 day/512.222.5856 night)|
|Head of delegation email||(e.g., email@example.com)|
For entry at any level, unified partners (regardless of age) must be included on the Delegation Personnel Form and the Athlete Entry Form.
Personnel consists of the head of delegation, coaches, assistant coaches, chaperones and bus drivers. The roster of eligible delegation volunteers is listed by gender and last name; so, first, all eligible females are alphabetized by last name, then all the eligible males are alphabetized by last name.
The only field you have to fill in is:
Role Code ......................................................... (e.g., BCHC)
The following information is already listed on the Delegation Personnel Entry Form for you:
Last name ......................................................... (e.g., Jones)
First name ........................................................ (e.g., Susan)
Nickname .......................................................... (e.g., Sue)
Gender ............................................................ (e.g., female or male)
Age ............................................................... (e.g., 27)
Class A Expiration Date ........................................... (e.g., 11/12/2013 or 2/1/2013*)
* - An asterisk next to a person's Class A Expiration Date means his/her Class A Volunteer Form expires within six months. After that expiration date, he/she will be ineligible to be a Class A volunteer until a new Class A Volunteer Form is submitted to SOTX and processed by SOTX.
Coach Certifications ............................................. (e.g., AQ only current season certifications are listed)
The codes are below. If the head of delegation is also the head coach, list both the head of delegation code AND the head coach code.
Please list all personnel information on one page unless you have more than 10. If you have more than 10, use an additional delegation form.
All coaches will fill this area out.
Official Role Codes
|Aquatics Head Coach||AQHC|
|Athletics Head Coach||ATHC|
|Basketball Head Coach||BBHC|
|Bocce Head Coach||BCHC|
|Bowling Head Coach||BOHC|
|Cycling Head Coach||CYHC|
|Equestrian Head Coach||EQHC|
|Figure Skating Head Coach||FSHC|
|Flag Football Head Coach||FFHC|
|Gymnastics Head Coach||GYHC|
|Golf Head Coach||GFHC|