Interested in Coaching Aquatics, Bocce, Golf and Softball?
To become a Special Olympics Texas Coach the registration process for all coach’s training's will be to register all year or up until the Fall Sports Coaches Training
.You will find a link to the Eventbrite registration web page for Fall Sports Coaches Training.
Once inside this new website you will be able to register for the coaches training. It will ask you to "purchase" your ticket to attend the coach’s training clinic, there is no monetary value
to this purchase, simply click and register.
Please click the link below and start your journey as part of the movement of change and acceptance at the Fall Sports Coaches Training choose one of the following: Aquatics, Bocce, Golf and Softball.
Prior to attending the coaching training school a new volunteer coach must complete the following steps:
- Completing a Volunteer, A Form – must complete every three years.
- Completing the Criminal Background Check (CBC) there is a cost for this CBC must complete every four years
- Completing the General Orientation once in a volunteer lifespan
- Completing the Protective Behaviors Training must complete every three years
- Completing the Concussion Training must complete every three years
- You may find all of these links by Clicking Here
If for some reason we have inclement weather or any change in the coaches training, we will be able to email or send a text message to each volunteer an update immediately giving you the information needed for that day. Please
check your email or phone the day before the training for any changes or updates.
to register for the Fall Sports Training Expo