May 18, 2019 | Armstrong/Kidsville Park
Gather a team of 12, raise a minimum of $300 for a team of 12, or $25 per person in donations from friends, family and co-workers, and join in the Fire Truck Pull Challenge. Your team will play "tug of war" with a 55,000-lb fire truck.
Bring all of your biggest fans to cheer you on during your pull - it's excitement for all ages!
Register/Donate/Participate: Contact the Area 10 Office for more information.
In case of a weather-related cancellation of the event, your entry fees would be very happily accepted as a tax-deductible donation to Special Olympics Texas.
- Fastest Public Safety Team (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
- Fastest Civilian Team (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
- Fastest Youth Team (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
- Most Money Raised
- Teams must consist of exactly 12 people; teams will not be allowed to pull with fewer than 12. If you have fewer than 12 on your team, please let us know prior to your pull time and and "fill-ins" can be found.
- In order to qualify as a Public Safety team, a team must have at least six first responders.
- Each team captain will receive a packet with their team's on-site registration time, parking information, required waiver forms, and other important information. Please choose a team captain who can deliver this information to the entire team.
100 James Collins Boulevard
Duncanville, TX 75116