Aquatics New Coaches Training, which will be held on Saturday, June 1, 2019, is for anyone 18 years of age or older who is interested in becoming a certified aquatics coach. Proper technique, rules and all paper work will be covered during this training.
Coaches must complete the following (preferably prior to the training) in order to be a registered coach:
1. Complete the General Orientation Training online.
2. Complete the Protective Behaviors Training online.
3. Complete the Concussion in Sports Training
4. Attend a sport specific training offered through the Area 19 office.
5. Be a registered Class A volunteer with Special Olympics Texas.
6. Complete a Criminal Background Check.
*Please click on the link to complete the coach certification process - Steps to Becoming A Certified Coach
If you have any questions, contact Monica or Norma at the number or email listed below.