* Click here for volunteer registration (available October 1 - October 26). *
Volunteers 15-years-old and up may volunteer independently. Volunteers ages 8-14 require an adult chaperone.
KEY VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
· A minimum of 1 or 2 will be assigned per lane.
· Learns the name of the athletes and assists them to bowl in the correct order on the correct lane.
· Counts the pins knocked down and compares to the monitor count.
· At the end of the competition, escorts the athletes to the awards staging area.
· Needs minimal bowling knowledge.
· Assist in the set up of the awards area.
· Assist in staging of athletes. Assist in awarding athletes.
ATTIRE: Please dress for comfort and mobility. Shorts, a t-shirt and tennis shoes are the most comfortable attire and absolutely acceptable. We suggest you wear comfortable shoes because you will be on your feet most of the time.
PARKING: General parking is available at each location.
For security purposes, please make sure to bring a current photo ID with you to the volunteer check-in area.
8909 Burnet Rd
Austin, TX 78757
5700 Grover Ave
Austin, TX 78756
If you would like to help sponsor this event, please contact Courtney Shelton at 512-491-2927 or email@example.com.