The Heart of East Texas Summer Sports Training will be held on January 20, 2018 for anyone who is interested in getting certified in the sports of athletics (track and field), cycling, or basketball.
This year we are partnering with Area 04, please register for this training Click Here
Once inside this new website you will be able to register for the coaches training. It will ask you to "purchase" your ticket to attend the coach’s training clinic, there is no monetary value to this purchase, simply click and register.
Prior to attending the coaching training school a new volunteer coach must complete the following steps:
- Completing a Volunteer A Form – must complete every three years.
- Completing the Criminal Background Check (CBC) there is a cost for this CBC must complete every four years
- Completing the General Orientation once in a volunteer lifespan
- Completing the Protective Behaviors Training must complete every three years
- Completing the Concussion Training must complete every three years
- You may find all of these links by Clicking Here
If for some reason we have inclement weather or any change in the coaches training, we will be able to email or send a text message to each volunteer an update immediately giving you the information needed for that day. Please check your email or phone the day before the training for any changes or updates.
Please click the link below and start your journey as part of the movement of change and acceptance at the Spring and Summer Coaches Training Expo.
Click Here to register.