DATE: September 4, 2019
AREA: Area 19 - Greater El Paso
Start Time: 6:00 p.m.
End Time: 9:00 p.m.
Volleyball New Coaches Training, which will be held on Wednesday, September 4, 2019, is for anyone 18 years of age or older who is interested in becoming a certified volleyball coach. Proper technique, rules and all paper work will be covered during this training.
Coaches must complete the following online steps (preferably prior to the training) in order to be a registered coach:
1. Complete the General Orientation Training
2. Complete the Protective Behaviors Training
3. Complete the Concussion in Sports Training
4. Attend a sport specific training offered through the Area 19 office
5. Be a registered Class A volunteer with Special Olympics Texas
6. Complete a Criminal Background Check
*Please click on the link to complete the coach certification process - Steps to Becoming A Certified Coach
If you have any questions, contact Monica at the number or email listed below.