Unified Champion Schools
Unified Champion Schools® is a school-based SOTX outreach program designed to bring together students with and without intellectual disabilities to participate in Unified activities promoting physical fitness and athletic training, youth leadership, and disability awareness and advocacy. More than 150 Texas schools will participate. Unified Champion Schools is an exciting program that is impacting the lives of thousands of Athletes and Partners of all ability and grade levels.
The Unified Champion Schools intern will perform and/or assist with the following duties: maintaining program records; communicating with campus program facilitators via telephone, email, and social media; developing program materials; data collection and reporting; participate in meetings, conference calls, events, and outreach where appropriate; conducting inventory of program supplies and equipment; prepare website and social media content; other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma
- PC: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Skill working with social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including speaking on the phone
- Ability to work with a variety of staff within SOTX and school district personnel throughout the state
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Professional attire and conduct
- Valid driver license
- Ability to assist in sorting, moving, and storing program equipment as needed; able to lift 25 pounds
Options: Spring, Summer and Fall academic year
Student schedules are accommodated, but candidates must be available 15-20 hours per week, M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Occasional special events may require evening or weekend hours.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.